Q CELLS’ RIGOROUS QUALITY
- Hanwha Q CELLS’ uncompromising quality and reliability is maintained and validated by a number of rigorous tests. We run our own VDE-certified testing laboratory at the largest technology and module test center in the industry. Our testing program consists of four testing levels:
- LEVEL 1 INITIAL REGISTRATION TESTS
- By participating in global certification testing (IEC, UL, MCS, JPEC, and KEMCO), we guarantee the electrical and constructional safety of our solar modules in accordance with international standards.
- LEVEL 2Q CELLS YIELD SECURITY
- Our internal Yield Security program for all products combines the guaranteed resistance to Light Induced Degradation (LID) and Potential Induced Degradation (PID) with protection against Hot-Spots (HSP) and product forgery (Tra.Q).
- LEVEL 3VDE QUALITY TESTED PROGRAM
- The VDE Quality Tested Program considerably supplements the initial registration tests. It is run repeatedly on a quarterly basis to ensure consistent quality and strong product security.
- LEVEL 4INTERNAL QUALITY PROGRAM
- Our own quality test, called Q.TESTED, is 2 to 3 times stricter than the global testing standard. We constantly check our products daily to make sure they meet or exceed our highest safety requirements and that they are all free of defects.