Solar power pays off Start using sustainable energy now
Good reasons to switch to solar energy
Our energy need is continuously increasing. At the same time reserves of fossil fuels like oil and coal are shrinking. The result is a dramatic increase in electricity prices. You can secure your energy supply for the future by relying on the sun; a source of energy that is renewable, environmentally friendly and low cost. It supplies us with sustainable energy over a distance of 90 million miles (150m. km) each and every day. You can capture it with premium solar modules by Q CELLS and start your own energy production. With our own solar system you can reduce your electricity costs, secure long-term energy supply for your family and protect the environment - your route to clean, sustainable and affordable electricity.
Reasons for using solar energy
- Reduce electricity costs ... as every kilowatt hour you produce yourself noticeably lowers your electricity bill.
- Environmentally friendly ... because with your own solar system you produce sustainable energy, reducing CO2 as well as particulate and soot emissions. As a solar energy producer you protect the environment, conserve resources and safeguard the future for yourself and your children.
- Viability ... because the cost of a photovoltaic system pays for itself. You reduce your electricity bill with private consumption of the power you produce and benefit from the opportunities of photovoltaic grants and subsidies. For example, the solar power generated can be directly fed into the local grid of your power supplier. In Germany you earn a 20-year legally guaranteed feed-in tariff on each kilowatt-hour generated (currently valid EEG- Renewable Energy Source Act, feed-in tariff of 13.01 cents per kWh as of June 2014).
- Independence ... because energy from the sun is unlimited and free to everyone. This means: That while electricity prices continue to rise, your solar system is always working at the same cost.
- The value of your property increases ... as energy-efficient construction is an important argument in favour of photovoltaic. No fewer than 91 percent of German citizens now regard solar power as important, according to a representative survey conducted by the opinion research institute TNS Emnid. And based on forecasts by the International Energy Agency, the share of photovoltaics in German electricity consumption will increase to 25 percent by 2050.
Total annual return for a family home with the following characteristics:
|Average power consumption: 4400 kWh|
|24 Modules @ 260 Wp||6,24 kW = 5928kWh³|
|Annual power costs without solar system|
|Own consumption (30%)||1320 kWh|
|Power feed-in (70%)||4608 kWh|
|Annual power costs with solar system|
|Electricity bills to date without solar system||Year 2014: 1.264€|
|Remaining electricity costs with solar system:||304€|
¹ Taking into account an accepted electricity cost of currently 28.72 Cent per kWh
² an annual electricity price rise of 3%
³ with an irradiation of 950 kWh/kWp
4 a currently valid (EEG) feed in tarif of 12.62 Cent per kWh (as at October 2014)
Solar energy production with modules from the test winner
Hanwha Q CELLS is Europe's largest supplier in the solar module sector and has high claims in quality and technology. We have developed the toughest test criteria in the industry for our modules. Our "VDE Quality Tested" program guarantees consistent quality and product safety. Thanks to our intensive research, Q CELLS solar modules achieve repeatedly solar efficiency records. This was demonstrated in the output test 2013 by the trade magazine PHOTON: with Q CELLS polycrystalline modules having the highest solar output in the world.
Q CELLS Awards and Tests
Q.ANTUM - The heart of our premium solar modules
High-performance technology for durablility: Q CELLS premium solar modules with Q.ANTUM technology give maximum output and reliability. This has been confirmed by the German Certification Institute of the Association for Electronics and Information Technology, VDE, and the Fraunhofer ISE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Q.ANTUM
Engineered in Germany
Intensive research, first-class materials and very strict quality standards in the industry guarantee a safe operation and high output in all weather conditions.
See for yourself
Planning and implementation
We have years of experience and an extensive network you can trust. We install your solar system on your roof and keep construction time and costs low.
Security and durability
Strict test criteria and advanced technologies, such as Hot Spot Protect and Q CELLS Anti PID Technology, ensure trouble-free operation and long term reliable current output with Q Cells modules.
Our tests are the toughest
The design of Q CELLS solar modules not only looks good, it is optimised to ensure maximum long-term efficiency, stability and security, while also keeping weight low.
It's the details that count
SOLAR SYSTEMS MATCHING YOUR NEEDS
We will offer you individually tailored solar solutions with Q CELLS premium solar modules.