The Advantages of Solar Energy Energy Independence for your Business
Rely on the power of the sun
Of the 500 billion kWh of electrical energy consumed annually around two-thirds is used in industrial plants for the production of goods and services. With ever increasing electricity prices this is a significant cost factor. The sun is a source of energy that is freely available for anyone. Ask for a consultation: We will be pleased to show you the advantages of solar energy and how we use solar energy to gain energy independence and make your business more profitable. Start your solar investment today.
Trust the technology leader
With Hanwha Q CELLS as your trading partner you have Europe's largest manufacturer of solar panels at your side. Hanwha Q CELLS combines the claim of technology leading quality of Q CELLS with the financial strength of the worldwide established Hanwha Group.
Use the advantages of solar energy:
- Reduce electricity costs ... every kilowatt hour you produce no longer has to be purchased at a high tariff from your energy supplier, giving you energy independence and reducing your operating costs permanently.
- Viability ... while electricity prices continue to rise, your solar system is always working at the same cost. This advantage means that your savings in operating costs and the pay-back on your solar system increase year after year.
- Increase the value of business premises ... as the energy balance has a significant impact on the value of a property. A solar investment is a key argument in the valuation of your property.
- Greater return ... because the solar solution of Q CELLS is a long term, secure and profitable investment for your business. A great solar return is guaranteed.
Independence ... because energy from the sun is unlimited and free to everyone. With high power outputs you avoid rising energy costs and gain energy independence.
- Sustainable environmental protection ... because with your own solar system you produce renewable clean power: with your solar investment your company makes a socially responsible contribution to protecting the environment and promoting sustainability.
Electricity generated per year
|Savings in electricity costs||11.610 €|
|Electricity costs saved (45000 kWh x 0,145 €/kWh)||6.525 €|
|Feed-in rebate (45000 kWh x 0,113 €/kWh)||5.085 €|
This is a model calculation with the following assumptions. Personal situations may differ.
Location: Central Germany
Current price: €0.17/kWh
Electricity price increase per year: 3%
EEG surcharge on personal consumption: € 0.025/kWh
Feed-in tariff (August 2014): € 0.113 /kWh
As of August 2014. Subject to change without notice.
All details are without guarantee. The conditions and regulations may change.
Trust Q CELLS solar modules
We are the largest photovoltaic supplier in Europe. This was recently confirmed by the "Top Brand PV Modules" 2014 and 2015 seal of approval for Europe by EuPD Research Institute.
You demand the highest quality
With the aim to be the technology leader, we offer you proven, premium quality photovoltaic solutions at the best price-performance ratio, for long-term high solar returns and low power costs.
Come rain or shine: as a result of the Q.ANTUM technology innovation, Q CELLS solar panels achieve maximum photovoltaic output under real, day to day conditions.
Without compromise: we test all the products under very harsh conditions, exceeding all current industry standards.
Economical = Ecological Our success story
3 strong partners for one solar project: Q CELLS as a premium solar module producer, Prisma Neue Energie as the project developer and installer - who is dedicated to securing the future of business operations through predictable, calculated power costs - and Mock as the client and power producer.
"I have decided to go ahead with the plant as a secure and economically viable power supply will make us much more independent and competitive. In addition to the savings in operating costs, we reduce the burden on the environment and secure this location. Prisma is recognised as a solid partner noted for quick implementation, but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised." - Mr. Mock, Managing Director
|Total power output:||46,3 kWp|
|Return:||39000 kWh per year|
|Internal consumption:||27000 kWh from the PV system|
|CO₂ savings:||23 tons|
|Construction time:||2 days without disturbing the production|
|Cost of producing electricity:||< 0,10 Euro/kWh|
Installed in just 10 days
Warehouse Jessen in Germany: The roof system was installed in a few days on two warehouse roofs. The self-generated electricity is used on site.
annual savings of AU$26,000
Barossa Vintners: The 90 kWp Q.PRO-G2 system will result annual savings of AU$26,000 in energy and maintenance costs.
Find out more
Reduction of 10 tonnes CO2
Davos Congress Centre in Switzerland: The rooftop system generates enough energy to reduce CO2 emissions by 10 tonnes annually.