1.Purpose and Scope
- 2.1In operating the Website, Company may include registration of user-account and/or products purchased from Company, online newsletters, contact forms, and other online forms to ask you to provide your name, gender (Mr. /Ms.), address, telephone/mobile number, company information, e-mail address, registration information about the product purchased from Company, electricity usage, and any other information that is relevant to the use of this Website and to provide you with the Company’s services.
- 2.2The Company also collects and processes non-personally identifiable information (such as IP addresses, Cookies, and Web Analytics) to enable the use of our Website, particularly to guarantee permanent system security and stability and to enable us to optimize our internet offering as well as for internal statistical purposes.
3.Use and Sharing of Information Collected
- 3.1The Company may use your personally identifiable information to verify your identity, to process and follow up with your transaction requests made on this Website, to provide you with additional information about our Company, products, and services, and to respond to your inquiries. The Company may need to share your personally identifiable information to third party service providers, agents, or independent contractors (collectively, “Unaffiliated Third Parties”), without further notice to you, but only to the extent necessary for Unaffiliated Parties to provide Company with administrative services (including, but not limited to, processing order and fulfillment, delivering the product or services you have requested, providing customer service, maintaining this Website, analyzing data, and sending customer communications on Company’s behalf). We seek to ensure that these Unaffiliated Third Parties will not use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. If you do not wish for our Unaffiliated Third Parties to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
- 3.2The Company may use and share your non-personally identifiable information to collect information, to improve our services offered in this Website, and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
- 3.3The Company may disclose the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information provided that such disclosure:
- is required by law, or is in response to a subpoena or court order;
- is in good faith belief necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates,
- is in good faith belief necessary to protect the property or other rights of us or other users of this Website; or
- is in good faith belief necessary under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of this Website.
4.Cross-Border Transfer of Information
- 4.1The Company may transfer and access your personally and non-personally identifiable information amongst our global locations and affiliates in accordance with local applicable laws. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided that information. By using this Website you consent to the transfer of your personally and non-personally identifiable information to countries outside of your residence.
5.Protection of Information and Security of Data
- 5.1The Company maintains reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect your personally identifiable information in our possession against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once in our possession. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so please note that you have a role in taking precautions to secure your personally identifiable information.