THE ADVANTAGES OF SOLAR ENERGY ENERGY INDEPENDENCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WHY SOLAR ENERGY FROM YOUR COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL ROOFTOP?
Generating clean electricity by installing solar power systems on commercial and industrial rooftops is still untapped in Australia. However, we see huge potential for C&I applications where our crystalline and CIGS thin-film modules will be especially suited.
HARNESS UNTAPPED POTENTIAL!
Large rooftop areas can be put to good use: minimise your company’s exposure to rising electricity costs by installing a rooftop solar PV system.
WHY Hanwha QCELLS AUSTRALIA?LOCAL SUPPORT. GERMAN ENGINEERING. GUARANTEED QUALITY.
Hanwha Q CELLS Australia is a vibrant company that strives to continuously provide not only the best modules, but also the best service to our customers. We do go the extra mile and consider ourselves a partner rather than a mere module supplier. Our in-house engineers are here to design the best system for your particular needs. We can monitor your system and provide you with detailed information to ensure you maximise the return on your investment.
● The modules are the fundamental components of a high-yield rooftop solar system. They're the components that convert light into electricity. Their efficiency levels dictate how much electricity they yield. Q CELLS modules are among the most efficient and most durable on the market. Our catalogue of products covers almost any conceivable requirement.
● Q CELLS modules are the only modules on the market offering the Q CELLS Yield Security. This includes e.g. the Anti PID Technology against power loss caused by potential-induced degradation, Hot-Spot Protect for crystalline modules against Hot-Spots which might cause module fire as well as the Additional Power Boost for CIGS modules allowing for up to 15 % additional power after installation.
● Hanwha Q CELLS draws on years of experience in the field. Our technicians ensure the best possible utilisation of your surfaces. Whether designing a system for your car park, installations parallel to a flat roof, facades or BIPV variants, Hanwha Q CELLS offers the optimal solution at affordable prices.
● Efficient handling is a must to keep installation times and costs as low as possible. Hanwha Q CELLS uses its extensive network of experts to achieve this, drawing on a vast pool of outstanding know-how in the area of large-surface power production plants.
● lSecuring your investment also includes sensible operational management and solid financing. The O&M services offered by Hanwha Q CELLS secure your yields for the long term. By request we can also find suitable financing partners for your plans.
TRUST Q CELLS SOLAR MODULES
We are the largest photovoltaic supplier in Europe. This was recently confirmed by the "Top Brand PV Modules" 2014 and 2015 seal of approval for Europe by EuPD Research Institute.
YOU DEMAND THE HIGHEST QUALITY
With the aim to be the technology leader, we offer you proven, premium quality photovoltaic solutions at the best price-performance ratio, for long-term high solar returns and low power costs.
Come rain or shine: as a result of the Q.ANTUM technology innovation, Q CELLS solar panels achieve maximum photovoltaic output under real, day to day conditions.
ECONOMICAL = ECOLOGICALOUR SUCCESS STORY
3 strong partners for one solar project: Q CELLS as a premium solar module producer, Prisma Neue Energie as the project developer and installer - who is dedicated to securing the future of business operations through predictable, calculated power costs - and Mock as the client and power producer.
"I have decided to go ahead with the plant as a secure and economically viable power supply will make us much more independent and competitive. In addition to the savings in operating costs, we reduce the burden on the environment and secure this location. Prisma is recognised as a solid partner noted for icoCont implementation, but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised." - Mr. Mock, Managing Director
- Total power output:46,3 kWp
- Return:39000 kWh per year
- Internal consumption:27000 kWh from the PV system
- CO₂ savings:23 tons
- Construction time:2 days without disturbing the production
- Cost of producing electricity:<0,10 Euro/kWh
INSTALLED IN JUST 10 DAYS
Warehouse Jessen in Germany: The roof system was installed in a few days on two warehouse roofs. The self-generated electricity is used on site.
ANNUAL SAVINGS OF AU$26,000
Barossa Vintners: The 90 kWp Q.PRO-G2 system will result annual savings of AU$26,000 in energy and maintenance costs.
- PREMIUM PRODUCT FOR INSTALLERS
High output even with low sunlight: Q CELLS solar modules always achieve maximum performance.
- TO PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
High-tech engineered in Germany: We guarantee maximum success and maximum safety.
- LEARN MORE
- DOWNLOAD AREA
If you would like to discover more about solar solutions and Q CELLS, please find download material here.
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE
Answers to common questions. We have provided answers to frequently asked questions.
- CLICK HERE FOR FAQ'S