SIMPLICITY AND COST EFFICIENCY
The Q CELLS flat roof system Q.FLAT for crystalline solar modules not only minimizes your costs but at the same time maximizes your yield on flat roofs. The 10° incliniation as well as the bi-directional orientation allow minimum shading and maximum utilization of roof space. The low weight makes the system perfect for all types of flat roofs.
THE NEW Q.FLAT FLAT ROOF SYSTEM
- Maximum yields due to the innovative system design. Profit from a flat roof space utilization of up to 82 % – 41 % more compared to a 30° inclination.
- Minimum installation effort due to sequential installation of substructure and modules.
- Minimum installation costs due to reduced raw materials and supplies as well as an installation without roof penetration. Save up to 50 % compared with a standard system with 30° inclination.
- Minimum static load due to the light-weight construction as well as minimal additional ballast.
- Stable in every weather condition due to aerodynamic design Q CELLS quality modules.
THE HIGH PERFORMANCE Q CELLS SOLAR MODULES
- Verified quality: Q.PRO-G2 modules are subject to the most constant and comprehensive quality control program on the PV market, as confirmed by the „VDE Quality Tested“ certificate.
- Anti-PID Technology (APT) reliably prevents power loss caused by unwanted leak currents (potential-induced degradation)1.
- Hot-Spot Protect (HSP) safely prevents yield losses as well as module fire.
- Traceable Quality (Tra.Q™) is a solar cell‘s „finger print“. This technology allows for a precisely controlled production process and protects Q CELLS solar modules from being plagiarized.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h (TÜV test conditions)
Cost efficient and flexible
Make your carpark greener! Q.PORT is a cost effective solution for large carparks since it not only provides shelter from the rain and sun, but produces electricity that can be used to charge electric vehicles or to feed back into the grid. Q.PORT is constructed in a such a way that the installation is protected from vandalism, thus making Q.PORT the perfect solution for public carparks. Due to its modular construction, Q.PORT is a carpark solution that can be easily adapted to any given situation.
PHOTOVOLTAICS MAKE SENSE FOR CARPARKS
- Increased customer satisfaction: a PV carport protects the vehicles of customers and employees from hail and rain. Plus, the sun‘s energy is put to good use.
- A win-win solution: a PV carport turns the sun‘s energy into revenue so that Q.PORT pays for itself.
- Sustainability: Q.PORT is not only easy to implement but it is also an effective solution to curb carbon emissions by generating electricity from renewable energy resources.
- Electric vehicles are on the rise: adding charge points to Q.PORT turns it into a truly emissions free transport solution for E-Bikes and E-Cars1.
FOUR KEY BENEFITS OF Q.PORT
- High quality Q CELLS modules: only Q CELLS modules come with the industry leading triple Yield Security: no output losses caused by potential induced degradation, no fire hazard caused by Hot-Spots plus a 100 % quality control throughout the entire production process thanks to Tra.QTM.
- Perfect for public carparks: a clever design with integrated cables and a sturdy construction protect Q.PORT from vandalism.
- Flexible design to fit your specific requirements: Q.PORT is a modular carport system which provides you with the greatest flexibility to fit any carpark.
- Q.PORT allows for individual design: The color of the system can be customized and advertizing space can be easily integrated to incorporate your corporate design1.
1 Additional components at request
2 APT test conditions: Cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h (TÜV test conditions)
|No. of parking spaces||20 (2 x 10)|
|Surface area||25 m (2 x 6,8 m)|
|Clearance height||3.60 m (up to rear side header)|
|Inner width||5 m|
|Modules||Q.PEAK, Q.PRO - G2|
|Construction||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Back cover||Troughed sheet|
|Permitted snow load zone||2a (up to 375 m altitude)|
|Permitted wind load zone||2 (terrain category II-III)|
|Nominal Power (+ 5 / -0 Wp)||PMPP||[W]||46,080|
|Modules||pc.||St||192 × Q.PRO-G2 240|
|Short Circuit Current||ISC||[A]||2 x 4 strings a 8.76|
|Open Circuit Current||VOC||[V]||897|
|Current at PMPP||IMPP||[A]||2 × 4 strings a 8.20|
|Voltage at PMPP||VMPP||[V]||710|
|Nominal Power (+ 5 / -0 Wp)||PMPP||[W]||49,920|
|Modules||pc.||St||192 × Q.PEAK 260|
|Short Circuit Current||ISC||[A]||2 × 6 strings a 9.17|
|Open Circuit Current||VOC||[V]||607|
|Current at PMPP||IMPP||[A]||2 × 6 strings a 8.58|
|Voltage at PMPP||VMPP||[V]||490|
SCOPE OF DELIVERY AND SERVICE
|COMPONENTS||INSTALLER AND EPC|
|Basic kit||Basic kit for 20 car spaces
|Optional components and services||
INCREASED EFFICIENCY OF SOLAR POWER PLANTS
Q.MEGA is the 1.4 MWp DC standard block for large solar power plants. For Q.MEGA we exclusively use crystalline solar modules from Q CELLS. This guarantees high performance and yield security! All Q.MEGA components from renowned manufacturers are carefully coordinated.
As the EPC contractor, Hanwha Q CELLS takes care of the entire project management for Q.MEGA systems from the planning stage all the way to the final grid connection. After all, with a track record of 550 MWp (as of April 2012), Hanwha Q CELLS is one of the most important and largest system integrators in the world. Our expertise and core components from a single source have made us the most popular solutions provider in the photovoltaics industry.
QUICKEST CONNECTION TO THE GRID
The Q.MEGA standard blocks of a solar power plant are set up in a cascade layout. The installation of the individual Q.MEGA blocks is performed in stages. For example, the substructure in block 1 is erected when the excavation works are already underway in block 2. This allows the optimal application of resources. A completed Q.MEGA block can already feed electricity into the grid while the others are still being installed. This flexibility and high degree of system standardization helps keep costs low.
Since the introduction of Q.MEGA, we have been able to optimize our projects time and time again. Since 2009, we have reduced our installation time for 1 MW from 3.9 days to less than 1 day. For our partners, this means early connection to the grid and a quick return on investment.
Solar power plants feature a modular construction that helps them fit into almost any landscape. They emit no noise or exhaust fumes. Solar power plants are therefore a highly effective solution even in natural protection areas. Beyond cleaning, gardening services, and the occasional replacement of minor components, there are almost no maintenance or repair costs to be expected for the entire time of operation.
- Professional, timely completion of projects thanks to comprehensive project management by Hanwha Q CELLS specialist personnel.
- High planning security thanks to predefined electrical and mechanical concept.
- Quick connection to grid thanks to rapid installation with standardized cascade design.
- System reliability thanks to carefully coordinated quality components from renowned suppliers.
- Optimal investment security thanks to comprehensive expertise.
- High operational availability due to possible certification in accordance with the comprehensive VDE Quality Tested programme.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF Q.MEGA
- 1.4 MWp DC output
- 24 modules per string, 6,096 modules per block
- 1 inverter station 1.3 MVA AC
- String monitoring
- Inverter monitoring
- AC dynamic regulation
SECURER YIELDS FOR INVESTORS THINK BIG, THINK BIGGER, THINK MEGA
Solar power plants are one of the most environmentally friendly and fl exible power generation plants. They are a reliable, sustainable investment. Think MeGA! Invest in a solar power plant and expand your energy portfolio. every time the price of electricity rises even slightly, photovoltaic facilities inch closer to the electricity cost from conventional power generation. The Q.MeGA photovoltaic standard blocks help you to achieve a high ROI. And that with the highest level of reliability and performance stability. For you, that means reliably high yields for the entire life span of the project.
|Installed capacity||91 MWp|
|Number of modules||383.000|
|Specific energy field1||983 MWh / MWp|
|Performance ratio1||83 %|
|Energy yield1||89.500 MWh / a|
|Prevented CO2 emission||50.000 t per year|
|1||Energy yield forecast by Solar Engineering Decker & Mack GmbH|
Hanwha Q CELLS from A to Z
Hanwha Q CELLS guarantees professional handling of your projects. From the first initial inquiry, you'll find us to be a steady and knowledgeable partner ready to guide you step-by-step through the entire qualification process.
Our work doesn't end once your project is finished. Secure your energy yields through Hanwha Q CELLS' unique O&M service! You'll be able to rely on a clearly defined programme of services.
Your way to solar electricity
Power to power plants
How to secure your energy yields
Hanwha Q CELLS offers full services to its partners – worldwide: from project development and financing to construction and operation of large-scale PV systems.
The Operations & Maintenance Services are of particular benefit to system customers seeking a clearly defined catalogue of services. Depending on the degree of security desired, it guarantees specific energy yields to the customer for the duration of the project. Used in conjunction with in-house components, for example, it is possible to contractually establish the technical availability of the facility.
Learn more about the energy yield guarantee options through our O&M services! We also offer interesting services in the event of a switch of your O&M provider.
Hanwha Q CELLS GmbH
TEL +49 (0)30 88 92 78-0
FAX +49 (0)30 88 92 78-445
Your way to solar electricity
Power to power plants
Long-term perspectives thanks to high-quality components
Hanwha Q CELLS customers appreciate more than just our comprehensive service programme. They also benefit from our meticulous selection of components. Only solar generation systems built with high-quality technical components are guaranteed to deliver reliable energy yields for their entire life. They also have low maintenance needs, further reducing costs and boosting the systems' efficiency as investment objects. Hanwha Q CELLS relies on a proven network of sub-contractors to construct each specific system. Hanwha Q CELLS' catalogue of O&M services also ensures the functionality of the equipment for its entire life.
High quality components and professional maintenance during operation are guarantors for secure energy yields. This combination of high-quality products, EPC services and operation are unmatched by any competitor. It's one of the factors that has allowed us to install and operate several hundred MW of power plant equipment within just three years. See how you can benefit from our one-stop-shop for complete solutions as well!
Photovoltaic modules convert sunlight into electrical energy. This involves cells made of crystalline silicon or using a thin-film technology. Because the quality and efficiency of the modules has an impact on the overall system, Q CELLS modules with its innovative technology and the Hanwha Q CELLS Yield Security are perfectly suited for use in large-scale projects.