EASY. FAST. SAFE.
Q.FLAT-G3 is the perfect system for an easy, fast and safe installation. The innovative 1-2-3-Click mounting system minimises the installation effort and allows for a tool-less montage on the roof. The float-mounting of the modules increases the long-term stability and safety. Furthermore, with a power density of 136 Wp/m² (as compared to 45 Wp/m² with a standard 30°-mounted system) Q.FLAT-G3 is the best solution for large flat roofs.
THE Q.FLAT-G3 FLAT ROOF SYSTEM
- Maximum yields: flat roof space utilization of up to 82 % – twice as much as an installation with 30° inclination.
- Easy and fast installation: sequential installation of substructure and modules as well as the innovative 1-2-3-Click mounting – up to 50 % cost reduction compared with a standard 30°-mounted system.
- Safe construction: long-term stability due to strainless, float-mounted mounting of the modules.
- Minimum static load due to the light-weight construction as well as minimal additional ballast.
THE Q CELLS SOLAR MODULES
- Verified quality: certified in accordance with the most comprehensive quality program on the PV market – VDE Quality Tested.
- Q CELLS Yield Security: with Anti PID Technology against potential-induced degradation (PID)1, Hot-Spot Protect against yield losses and module fire as well as Tra.QTM against module forgery.
- Reduced costs: slim design with 35 mm frame for up to 29 % less storage and logistic costs.
- High safety: breathable junction box and robust connectors.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h
INCREASED EFFICIENCY OF SOLAR POWER PLANTS
Q.MEGA is the 1.4 MWp DC standard block for large solar power plants. For Q.MEGA we exclusively use crystalline solar modules from Q CELLS. This guarantees high performance and yield security! All Q.MEGA components from renowned manufacturers are carefully coordinated.
As the EPC contractor, Hanwha Q CELLS takes care of the entire project management for Q.MEGA systems from the planning stage all the way to the final grid connection. After all, with a track record of 550 MWp (as of April 2012), Hanwha Q CELLS is one of the most important and largest system integrators in the world. Our expertise and core components from a single source have made us the most popular solutions provider in the photovoltaics industry.
QUICKEST CONNECTION TO THE GRID
The Q.MEGA standard blocks of a solar power plant are set up in a cascade layout. The installation of the individual Q.MEGA blocks is performed in stages. For example, the substructure in block 1 is erected when the excavation works are already underway in block 2. This allows the optimal application of resources. A completed Q.MEGA block can already feed electricity into the grid while the others are still being installed. This flexibility and high degree of system standardization helps keep costs low.
Since the introduction of Q.MEGA, we have been able to optimize our projects time and time again. Since 2009, we have reduced our installation time for 1 MW from 3.9 days to less than 1 day. For our partners, this means early connection to the grid and a quick return on investment.
Solar power plants feature a modular construction that helps them fit into almost any landscape. They emit no noise or exhaust fumes. Solar power plants are therefore a highly effective solution even in natural protection areas. Beyond cleaning, gardening services, and the occasional replacement of minor components, there are almost no maintenance or repair costs to be expected for the entire time of operation.
- Professional, timely completion of projects thanks to comprehensive project management by Hanwha Q CELLS specialist personnel.
- High planning security thanks to predefined electrical and mechanical concept.
- Quick connection to grid thanks to rapid installation with standardized cascade design.
- System reliability thanks to carefully coordinated quality components from renowned suppliers.
- Optimal investment security thanks to comprehensive expertise.
- High operational availability due to possible certification in accordance with the comprehensive VDE Quality Tested programme.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF Q.MEGA
- 1.4 MWp DC output
- 24 modules per string, 6,096 modules per block
- 1 inverter station 1.3 MVA AC
- String monitoring
- Inverter monitoring
- AC dynamic regulation
SECURER YIELDS FOR INVESTORS THINK BIG, THINK BIGGER, THINK MEGA
Solar power plants are one of the most environmentally friendly and fl exible power generation plants. They are a reliable, sustainable investment. Think MeGA! Invest in a solar power plant and expand your energy portfolio. every time the price of electricity rises even slightly, photovoltaic facilities inch closer to the electricity cost from conventional power generation. The Q.MeGA photovoltaic standard blocks help you to achieve a high ROI. And that with the highest level of reliability and performance stability. For you, that means reliably high yields for the entire life span of the project.
|Installed capacity||91 MWp|
|Number of modules||383.000|
|Specific energy field1||983 MWh / MWp|
|Performance ratio1||83 %|
|Energy yield1||89.500 MWh / a|
|Prevented CO2 emission||50.000 t per year|
|1||Energy yield forecast by Solar Engineering Decker & Mack GmbH|
Hanwha Q CELLS from A to Z
Hanwha Q CELLS guarantees professional handling of your projects. From the first initial inquiry, you'll find us to be a steady and knowledgeable partner ready to guide you step-by-step through the entire qualification process.
Our work doesn't end once your project is finished. Secure your energy yields through Hanwha Q CELLS' unique O&M service! You'll be able to rely on a clearly defined programme of services.
Your way to solar electricity
Power to power plants
How to secure your energy yields
Hanwha Q CELLS offers full services to its partners – worldwide: from project development and financing to construction and operation of large-scale PV systems.
The Operations & Maintenance Services are of particular benefit to system customers seeking a clearly defined catalogue of services. Depending on the degree of security desired, it guarantees specific energy yields to the customer for the duration of the project. Used in conjunction with in-house components, for example, it is possible to contractually establish the technical availability of the facility.
Learn more about the energy yield guarantee options through our O&M services! We also offer interesting services in the event of a switch of your O&M provider.
Hanwha Q CELLS GmbH
TEL +49 (0)30 88 92 78-0
FAX +49 (0)30 88 92 78-445
Your way to solar electricity
Power to power plants
Long-term perspectives thanks to high-quality components
Hanwha Q CELLS customers appreciate more than just our comprehensive service programme. They also benefit from our meticulous selection of components. Only solar generation systems built with high-quality technical components are guaranteed to deliver reliable energy yields for their entire life. They also have low maintenance needs, further reducing costs and boosting the systems' efficiency as investment objects. Hanwha Q CELLS relies on a proven network of sub-contractors to construct each specific system. Hanwha Q CELLS' catalogue of O&M services also ensures the functionality of the equipment for its entire life.
High quality components and professional maintenance during operation are guarantors for secure energy yields. This combination of high-quality products, EPC services and operation are unmatched by any competitor. It's one of the factors that has allowed us to install and operate several hundred MW of power plant equipment within just three years. See how you can benefit from our one-stop-shop for complete solutions as well!
Photovoltaic modules convert sunlight into electrical energy. This involves cells made of crystalline silicon or using a thin-film technology. Because the quality and efficiency of the modules has an impact on the overall system, Q CELLS modules with its innovative technology and the Hanwha Q CELLS Yield Security are perfectly suited for use in large-scale projects.