Our service: Working with partners in a solution-oriented manner
Our mission is to make solar energy affordable to as many people as possible. This can only be achieved by working closely with our customers. They, after all, are at the reason of all of our efforts. From the planning stages onwards, technical specialists stand ready to provide assistance, including on site support. Our service engineers are especially skilled in advising on performance simulations and yield monitoring.
Personal contact with our partners and customers is important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding solar power and our products.
We are here to help you if you have any questions or problems. We are an experienced team and are more than happy to come out on site.
PV Cycle and our pledge to accept back decommissioned PV modules
Q CELLS is a member of PV CYCLE – the European Association for Voluntary Take Back and Recycling of Photovoltaic Modules. In December 2008 this voluntary association of manufacturers and importers launched a collection and recycling system for PV modules. The members undertake to guarantee and completely finance the collection and recycling of modules.
Marketing services / Partner programmes
We encourage cooperative marketing that helps us work closely with our customers:
- Professional training: Training program for employees and installation technicians
- Sales documentation and advertising materials for installers and operators
- Support in advertising and trade fair appearances
- Customisable marketing tools such as printed advertisements
- Certification as Official Partner
- Listing as Official Partner on Q CELLS web sites and advertising materials
Our corporate culture: Open information and goal-oriented cooperation.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CRYSTALLINE PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
10 years limited product warranty
- For material defects or processing defects
- HOT-SPOT PROTECT and Anti PID Technology1
25 years limited linear performance warranty
- minimal nominal rated power during first year at least 97 %,
- deviation from the specified minimum power output will not exceed 0.6 % p.a.,
- minimal nominal rated power at 25 years at least 83 %.
1 In accordance with the warranty terms of the Q CELLS sales organisation of your respective country.
2 HOT-SPOT PROTECT: The modules are safe against backside destruction caused by Hot-Spot effects due to partial shading of modules. ANTI PID Technology: The modules are safe against potential-induced degradation in accordance to the test criteria: cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h (TÜV test conditions)
10 years product warranty
- for material defects or processing defects
- HOT-SPOT PROTECT and ANTI PID TECHNOLOGY
25 years linear performance warranty
- deviation from the specified minimum power output will not exceed 0.6 % p. a., minimal nominal rated power after 25 years
- at least 83 %
Download our warranty terms and conditions
We assume responsibility. For our environment, customers, employees and shareholders.
Working with partners in a solution-oriented manner: personal contact with our partners and customers is particularly important to us.