Hanwha Q CELLS NewsSomething’s happening under the sun. What’s new by Hanwha Q CELLS? Stay up to date on our activities!
- Record-setting performance and top yields with the new G3-series solar champions
- State-of-the-art modules of G3 family by Hanwha Q CELLS to be shown to the public at Munich’s Intersolar 2013 for the first time
- Hanwha Q CELLS strengthened by financial backing from Hanwha Group
- Global production footprint to meet different market requirements
- International launch of new brand and company name architecture
- French customers benefit from EU made Q CELLS solar cells and modules
- Certification obligations “fully met”
- Hanwha Q CELLS ready to meet requirements of European PV customers
- New Q CELLS polycrystalline module Q.PRO-G3 offers improved design and performance
- New to the U.K. market, Q.FLAT offers easy installation on flat roofs
Municipality of Davos and World Economic Forum take another step towards a “Greener Davos” – powered by Hanwha Q CELLS
Davos, Switzerland - January 22, 2013 – The municipality of Davos – and the World Economic Forum – are taking another big step towards a “Greener Davos”, thanks to high-efficiency Q CELLS solar modules sponsored by Hanwha Q CELLS. A photovolta...
- 1 MW system built in just ten days
- Sunovis plans to partly offer electricity on site
- Q.FLAT: high yields, security, easy and low-cost installation
New Synergies Establish the Hanwha Group as a Top Three Global Solar Company
Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Oct. 24, 2012 – Hanwha Group, a top 10 Korean business group and Fortune Global 500 company with businesses in manufacturi...
- Q-Cells will be transferred to its new owner on october 19th
- Despite the insolvency proceedings, 80 per cent of the jobs were secured
- New owner is Hanwha Chemical Corporation, a indirect subsidary of one of the largest corporations in South Korea
Bitterfeld-Wolfen / Frankfurt am Main, 28 September 2012 – The VDE (Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies) has awarded Q.CELLS’ standardised block unit for large-scale solar power plants a new seal of quality: As ...
Bitterfeld-Wolfen (Germany), 26 September 2012 – Henning Schorisch, Q-Cells SE’s insolvency administrator, transferred the photovoltaics company Solibro GmbH to its new owner. All of the just under 400 jobs are to be maintained. The company is...
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Hanwha Q CELLS RSS feed now and never miss a press or capital markets update.
The direct link for journalist for all press enquires on Hanwha Q CELLS.
Hanwha Q CELLS Media Center
Image material in print quality and extensive background information.
Don't miss a date or trade fair ever again!
The Hanwha Q CELLS press mailing list
Subscribe to our press mailing list to make sure you don’t miss any publication.