Hanwha Q CELLS NewsSomething’s happening under the sun. What’s new by Hanwha Q CELLS? Stay up to date on our activities!
- PV flat-rooftop system optimizes energy self-consumption of B&W Fahrzeugentwicklung
- State-of-the-art PV rooftop solution for cutting operating costs of commerce and industry in times of climbing energy prices
- 1-2-3-click installation allows for an easy and fast assembly on the roof
- Q CELLS modules outperform their competition in yield and quality; Hanwha Q CELLS is the number one poly module manufacturer in the global competition
- One-year outdoor test proves that Q.PRO modules have higher yields in reality than simulated in the PVSyst simulation software
- High performance & quality modules make for competitive LCOE
- 94,500 Q.PRO-G3 modules to produce around 22,445 MWh per year
- PV plant near Cambridge strengthens Hanwha Q CELLS´ presence in UK
- Offering development, planning, construction capability and high performance modules in partnership with AGR
- Switzerland remains an attractive market for PV installations
- 1.810 Q.PRO G3 modules with an output of 450 KWp installed in Sant’Antonio in the Swiss canton Ticino
- Solar Plant provides clean energy for 110 households
- First section of 340 kWp PV installation on the rooftop of the Davos Congress Center completed and connected to the grid
- Around 640 Q.PEAK 275 Wp PV modules donated by Hanwha Q CELLS
- Sponsorship underlines Hanwha´s dedication to making the world more sustainable through advancing solar energy
World Future Energy Summit 2014 in Abu Dhabi: Hanwha Q CELLS Presents Tailor-Made Photovoltaic Power Plant Solutions
- Broad Portfolio of Components, Services and Solutions demonstrates Hanwha Q CELLS’ position as a strong partner for solar power plant projects
- Advanced Q.PRO-G3 ‘Engineered in Germany’ modules on display
- Concept of glass-glass system kit to ease EPC operations
- Additional 204 MWp production line to be integrated into Malaysian plant
- Increased production capacity to be fully ramped-up in autumn 2014
- Business expansion in 2014: Focus on Rooftop Markets in Europe and Japan and on Power Plant Solutions in Asia, North America and Europe
- Hanwha Q CELLS strengthens position as financially stable and reliable partner for global PV customers
- Capital to be used for expanding production capacity and pushing global business with power plant solutions and services
- 4.483 MWp PV power plant in Le Castellet features 16.918 Q CELLS Q.PEAK G2 modules
- ‘Engineered in Germany’ modules with low carbon footprint
- Hanwha Q CELLS delivers 59,479 modules for solar park in Norwich, UK
- Around 14,600 MWh per year will be enough to power over 3,500 homes
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Hanwha Q CELLS RSS feed now and never miss a press or capital markets update.
The direct link for journalist for all press enquires on Hanwha Q CELLS.
Hanwha Q CELLS Media Center
Image material in print quality and extensive background information.
Don't miss a date or trade fair ever again!
The Hanwha Q CELLS press mailing list
Subscribe to our press mailing list to make sure you don’t miss any publication.