Hanwha Q CELLS NewsSomething’s happening under the sun. What’s new by Hanwha Q CELLS? Stay up to date on our activities!
- 56% of annual consumption covered with clean energy
- The plant received net metering approval from Danish authorities
- New business models become more attractive as FiT will continuously expire in the country and beyond
- 10.86 MW Solar Farm was fully realized without any incentives
- German-headquartered PV specialist breaks barrier frustrating solar project developers for more than 20 years
- 93% volume reduction of site soil movement was achieved
- Large telecommunications provider utilizes 15 Hybrid Power Systems based on Q CELLS leading Q.PRO modules
- More than 70% operational and maintenance costs reduction
- Carbon dioxide emissions to be reduced by 370,000 kilograms, 142,500 liters of oil saved per year[
- Q CELLS systems to be installed at 120 retail stores across the country
- Hanwha Q CELLS to provide financing for all 31 MW
- ILIOSS to design and install solar systems
- Strengthened team to launch market offensive in promising French PV market
- Current customer base to be enhanced by installers
- PV customers in France continuously count on “Made in EU” certificate for Q CELLS products
- New power plant will produce 10 MWh per year
- Around 40,000 high-quality Q CELLS Q.PRO-G3 modules to be installed
- The clean energy contributes to CO2 reduction
- PV flat-rooftop system optimizes energy self-consumption of B&W Fahrzeugentwicklung
- State-of-the-art PV rooftop solution for cutting operating costs of commerce and industry in times of climbing energy prices
- 1-2-3-click installation allows for an easy and fast assembly on the roof
- Q CELLS modules outperform their competition in yield and quality; Hanwha Q CELLS is the number one poly module manufacturer in the global competition
- One-year outdoor test proves that Q.PRO modules have higher yields in reality than simulated in the PVSyst simulation software
- High performance & quality modules make for competitive LCOE
- 94,500 Q.PRO-G3 modules to produce around 22,445 MWh per year
- PV plant near Cambridge strengthens Hanwha Q CELLS´ presence in UK
- Offering development, planning, construction capability and high performance modules in partnership with AGR
- Switzerland remains an attractive market for PV installations
- 1.810 Q.PRO G3 modules with an output of 450 KWp installed in Sant’Antonio in the Swiss canton Ticino
- Solar Plant provides clean energy for 110 households
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Hanwha Q CELLS RSS feed now and never miss a press or capital markets update.
The direct link for journalist for all press enquires on Hanwha Q CELLS.
Hanwha Q CELLS Media Center
Image material in print quality and extensive background information.
Don't miss a date or trade fair ever again!
The Hanwha Q CELLS press mailing list
Subscribe to our press mailing list to make sure you don’t miss any publication.