Corporate NewsAd-hoc and press releases: an overview of our news.
Q-Cells: Keep up on the latest!
Corporate news and ad-hoc reports: Our PR news in brief. Use the filter function to search for specific materials!
- Record-setting performance and top yields with the new G3-series solar champions
- State-of-the-art modules of G3 family by Hanwha Q CELLS to be shown to the public at Munich’s Intersolar 2013 for the first time
- Hanwha Q CELLS strengthened by financial backing from Hanwha Group
- Global production footprint to meet different market requirements
- International launch of new brand and company name architecture
- French customers benefit from EU made Q CELLS solar cells and modules
- Certification obligations “fully met”
- Hanwha Q CELLS ready to meet requirements of European PV customers
- New Q CELLS polycrystalline module Q.PRO-G3 offers improved design and performance
- New to the U.K. market, Q.FLAT offers easy installation on flat roofs
Municipality of Davos and World Economic Forum take another step towards a “Greener Davos” – powered by Hanwha Q CELLS
Davos, Switzerland - January 22, 2013 – The municipality of Davos – and the World Economic Forum – are taking another big step towards a “Greener Davos”, thanks to high-efficiency Q CELLS solar modules sponsored by Hanwha Q CELLS. A photovolta...
- 1 MW system built in just ten days
- Sunovis plans to partly offer electricity on site
- Q.FLAT: high yields, security, easy and low-cost installation
New Synergies Establish the Hanwha Group as a Top Three Global Solar Company
Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Oct. 24, 2012 – Hanwha Group, a top 10 Korean business group and Fortune Global 500 company with businesses in manufacturi...
- Q-Cells will be transferred to its new owner on october 19th
- Despite the insolvency proceedings, 80 per cent of the jobs were secured
- New owner is Hanwha Chemical Corporation, a indirect subsidary of one of the largest corporations in South Korea
Bitterfeld-Wolfen / Frankfurt am Main, 28 September 2012 – The VDE (Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies) has awarded Q.CELLS’ standardised block unit for large-scale solar power plants a new seal of quality: As ...
Bitterfeld-Wolfen (Germany), 26 September 2012 – Henning Schorisch, Q-Cells SE’s insolvency administrator, transferred the photovoltaics company Solibro GmbH to its new owner. All of the just under 400 jobs are to be maintained. The company is...