Hanwha Q CELLS NewsSomething’s happening under the sun. What’s new by Hanwha Q CELLS? Stay up to date on our activities!
- PV power plant supplying clean energy to 5,475 households
- Hanwha Q CELLS acts as EPC and supplied 51,000 Q.PRO-G3 modules
- Construction of additional 204 MW production line in Malaysian plant completed on schedule
- ‘Manufacturing Excellence Initiatives’ at production facilities in Malaysia and Germany to bring another 230 MW by the end of 2014
- Company confirms its No.1 position among European PV providers with 539 MW of shipments in the first half of 2014
- 335 kWp solar system for self-consumption on factory roof in Riesa
- Self-consumption of solar electricity remains sensible for companies
- Q CELLS photovoltaic modules for high performance and long service life
- No implications for customers of Q CELLS products in Japan and beyond
- 4.4 MW solar power plant with Q CELLS modules
- Realizing PV power plants is a challenge in Germany
- Electricity can be sold in the future
- Institute Solstyce confirms low CO2 consumption of 399 kg / kWp
- Hanwha Q CELLS will bid in public tenders for PV projects in France
- Growing market share in shrinking French PV market
- 11MW of Q.PRO modules already utilized in power plant in France
- Europe’s largest PV provider expands its presence on the French PV market
- Q CELLS offers French installers long-term co-operation, service and financial stability
- Q.ANTUM cell technology increases efficiency and energy harvesting
- Hanwha Q CELLS offers new partners long-term cooperation, service and financial stability
- Q CELLS brand stands for quality leadership in modules, applications and power plants „Engineered in Germany”
- The global PV provider achieved positive Q1 results and expects positive full-year figures in 2014
- Sunny Health Co., Ltd, JFE Engineering Corporation and Hanwha Q CELLS Japan team up to build solar power plant on abandoned golf course
- “Sunny Fukushima” central power plant to be equipped with 105,000 Q.PRO-G3 solar modules
- Leading example for the energy turnaround in Japan
- Solar energy helps discharge private households
- Tenants immediately lower their electricity costs with solar power
- Hanwha Q CELLS welcomes opposition to "eco fee" in Germany's Bundesrat
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Hanwha Q CELLS RSS feed now and never miss a press or capital markets update.
The direct link for journalist for all press enquires on Hanwha Q CELLS.
Hanwha Q CELLS Media Center
Image material in print quality and extensive background information.
Don't miss a date or trade fair ever again!
The Hanwha Q CELLS press mailing list
Subscribe to our press mailing list to make sure you don’t miss any publication.