Safe yields for companiesLarge unused surfaces offer untapped potential for cutting your company's costs.
Why rooftop solar facilities?
Photovoltaics remain a relatively untapped source of energy and investment generation. We see tremendous possibilities for the deployment of photvoltaics in the commercial sector, in particular for large-scale rooftop solar systems. Legally guaranteed feed-in tariffs and attractive financing and tax deduction opportunities make solar energy extremely financially attractive as well. The investment in a photovoltaic system delivers high yields and makes a valuable contribution to your company's sustainability strategy.
Harness untapped potential!
Large unused surfaces offer untapped potential for cutting your company's costs: the more you shift your energy consumption to self-produced electricity, the more you cut your operating costs. The positive effects are inherent, especially in times of climbing energy prices.
Larger companies in particular benefit from solar investments: In Germany, for example, the EEG (German Renewable Energy Law) revision planned to take effect in 2012 includes an optional market premium for companies working with self-generated electricity.
Why Hanwha Q CELLS?
Meticulous planning and installation are key to making a solar system run efficiently and economically over 25 years and more. The components are not the only important factor; system design, structure and risk management also play an important role.
Hanwha Q CELLS is your partner and collaborator on equal terms. We offer our commercial and industrial customers a perfect portfolio of solutions tailored to produce the greatest return on investment:
- The modules are the fundamental components of a high-yield rooftop solar system. They're the components that convert light into electricity. Their efficiency levels dictate how much electricity they yield. Q CELLS modules are among the most efficient and most durable on the market. Our catalogue of products covers almost any conceivable requirement.
- Q CELLS modules are the only modules on the market offering the Q CELLS Yield Security. This includes e.g. the Anti PID Technology against power loss caused by potential-induced degradation, Hot-Spot Protect for crystalline modules against Hot-Spots which might cause module fire as well as the Additional Power Boost for CIGS modules allowing for up to 15 % additional power after installation.
- Hanwha Q CELLS draws on years of experience in the field. Our technicians ensure the best possible utilisation of your surfaces. Whether designing a system for your car park, installations parallel to a flat roof, facades or BIPV variants, Hanwha Q CELLS offers the optimal solution at affordable prices.
- Efficient handling is a must to keep installation times and costs as low as possible. Hanwha Q CELLS uses its extensive network of experts to achieve this, drawing on a vast pool of outstanding know-how in the area of large-surface power production plants.
- Securing your investment also includes sensible operational management and solid financing. The O&M services offered by Hanwha Q CELLS secure your yields for the long term. By request we can also find suitable financing partners for your plans.